New Campaign to Build Consumer Awareness of Visian ICL as a Vision Correction Alternative to LASIK
July 3, 2012
We’ve blogged before about the effectiveness of the Visian ICL from STAAR Surgical Company (Nasdaq: STAA).
STAAR yesterday announced the launch of new global consumer awareness initiatives for the Visian® ICL product line. The initiatives include a redesigned consumer-friendly web site, increased support for practices and distributors for their own Visian ICL awareness campaigns and added consumer marketing in Asia.
Visian ICL is a vision correction alternative to LASIK involving surgical implantation of a “Collamer” lens. Collamer is a technologically advanced lens material made from collagen that is exclusive to STAAR Surgical. Because of the collagen base in Collamer, it is 100% compatible with the body’s natural chemistry. Other advantages of Collamer are its anti-reflectivity and UV protection. The new campaign is intended to educate consumers about these and other benefits of Visian ICL.
Click here to visit the new Visian ICL website.
You might also enjoy...
- Implantable Contact Lenses for Myopia
- STAAR Surgical Announces EU Approval of System to Implant Lenses in Eyes of Patients Whose Vision is Impaired by Cataracts
- Visian Toric ICL Beats PRK
- Are Implantable Collamer Lens an Alternative to LASIK for Patients with Moderate to High Myopia or Thin Corneas?
- Palomar Medical Technologies Secures OTC Clearance from FDA for Home Use Laser To Treat Eye Wrinkles
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments