Xalatan, Lumigan or Travatan for Glaucoma?
June 22, 2011
Are there any new glaucoma medications even close to being approved? All we have are reformulations or combinations of current medications.
Which is easiest on the eye: Xalatan, Lumigan .01%, or Travatan Z?
Are there any independent studies comparing the effectiveness of these medications?
You might also enjoy...
- Which is Better to Lower IOP – Travatan vs. Lumigan vs. Xalatan
- Which Is More Damaging to the Conjunctiva- Timoptic or Xalatan?
- Is Non-Preserved Latanoprost Superior to Xalatan for Treatment of Glaucoma?
- New Lumigan Eye Drop Formulation for Glaucoma From Allergan Approved by FDA
- New Entity- Prostaglandin-Associated Periorbitopathy
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments