Which is Better to Lower IOP – Travatan vs. Lumigan vs. Xalatan
October 21, 2010
A study compared Xalatan/Timolol combination to Travatan and Lumigan/Timoptic combinations. The Lumigan combination lowered the IOP the most (1.7 more than Xalatan, 0.7 more than Travatan). I dread getting an earful from the drug reps about this…
You might also enjoy...
- Which Is More Damaging to the Conjunctiva- Timoptic or Xalatan?
- Xalatan, Lumigan or Travatan for Glaucoma?
- Aton Pharma Acquires Marketing Rights to Preservative-Free Timolol Product Line from Merck
- New Lumigan Eye Drop Formulation for Glaucoma From Allergan Approved by FDA
- Lumigan vs. Travatan vs. Xalatan
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments