LFT’s Not Helpful In Detecting Metastatic Disease
September 17, 2012
Ophthalmology: Testing liver function tests in uveal melanoma was not helpful in detecting metastases, but negative values had a high predictive value for ruling it out.
You might also enjoy...
- Is Uveal Melanoma Associated with Cell Phone Use?
- What Factors Can Help Identify Risk of Ocular Melanoma?
- Chemo After Enucleation In High Risk Retinoblastoma Results In ZERO Metastases
- Should Choroidal Nevus be Monitored?
- Ultra-High Resolution OCT Helpful in Surface Squamous
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments