Good News for Patients With Stargardt’s Disease
September 19, 2012
Foundation Fighting Blindness Forms Group to Study Stargardt’s Disease
A few days ago, the Foundation Fighting Blindness announced a new program to 1) study people with Stargardt’s disease to gain information about how best to treat it, 2) to better understand the disease’s progression, and 3) to identify potential patients for future clinical trials.
To learn more about this group and its aims, please follow this link.
You might also enjoy...
- New Vitamin Regimen Could Extend Useful Vision for Up to 20 Years for Sufferers of Retinitis Pigmentosa and Certain Types of Usher Syndrome
- Six New Gene Therapy Projects Funded by Foundation Fighting Blindness
- 2nd Clinical Site for Gene Therapy Trial for Usher Syndrome
- Can Gene Therapy Help Treat Usher Syndrome Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa?
- Fighting Retinal Disease: The Promise of New Approaches
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments