Polytrim for 16-Month-Old With Pink Eye?
September 5, 2012
My 16-month old daughter woke up this morning with pink eye. As the day progressed, it got worse – alot of green guck coming out of her eye.
We took her to pediatrician. He diagnosed it as bacterial, and prescribed Polytrim.
Any other parents out there who have used Polytrim? Any comments from any of the ophthalmologists on this blog?
You might also enjoy...
- Floxin Eye Drops or Doxcycline Oral Antibiotics for Pink Eye?
- Can I Use Eye Drops to Treat Cataract?
- Should We Prescribe Vigamox Eye Drops for Pink Eye?
- Should a Child With Conjunctivitis Stay Home?
- What is the Treatment for Vitreomacular Traction?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments