Upper Eyelid Wick Syndrome
August 24, 2012
Archives: Researchers have documented what we all know and see- significant hooding of their upper lid skin will act as a wick and draw tears into the periorbital areas. This mostly resolves after blepharoplasty. This hooding is something to consider when patients complain of tearing, and who seem to have no good reason for it.
You might also enjoy...
- Are Gold Weight Implants Helpful in Treating Blink Lagophthalmos and Dry Eye Keratopathy?
- Amniotic Membrane Effective in Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Conjunctivochalasis- underdiagnosed and easy to repair
- Eyebrow Fat Not Getting “Respect”
- Is Laser Really Any Better Than TriChloroAcetic Acid?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments