Looks Like Avastin Is Best For Diabetic Retinopathy
August 20, 2012
Archives: Researchers compared Avastin to laser, and as noted in prior studies, Avastin had better vision and thinner maculas two years out. An average of 13 injections were needed over two years. I now prefer to inject, then give laser, in an effort to get best of both worlds and reduce the need for injections.
You might also enjoy...
- Ranibizumab With Prompt/Deferred Laser Or Alone Again Beats Laser
- Phaco and Avastin Help Diabetics
- Is Ranibizumab Plus Laser Superior to Laser or Injections Alone for Diabetic Edema?
- Two Years of Avastin: Re-Treatment Study
- New Standard of Care for Diabetic Macular Edema?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments