Blurry Vision With AcrySof IQ Toric IOL
July 30, 2012
I had the AcrySof® IQ Toric IOL lens implanted in both eyes 2 years ago. They were mono vision implants. OD is fine. I had a “piggyback implant” done to the OD one year following the implant to the OD. OS is blurry and I cannot read. Almost as if there is an opaqueness on the periphery. Had an angiogram of the eyes and there is a slight occulsion to a small artery. Other than that all is fine. Brain scan with and without contrast is negative for any abnormality. Would you suggest a piggyback to the OS? I am a nurse at a major trauma hospital in Tampa. Any answers you may give me would be appreciated.
You might also enjoy...
- Is New Sulcoflex IOL a Good Option for Residual Error?
- Google Glasses Ready for Rollout (Developers Only For Now)
- Seeing Double After Crystalens Implant and Cataract Surgery
- Visual Chromatic Cover Therapy Offers New Treatment Option for Hemianopia (Hemianopsia)
- Toric Lens Implant for Patient With Cataract and Astigmatism?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments