Do You Suffer from Glaucoma? Join Our New Online Support Group…
July 18, 2012
If you or a loved one suffers from glaucoma, I’d like to invite you to join our new online glaucoma support group for patients, and their families, caregivers, and doctors, to exchange information and share experiences concerning the latest treatments and therapies for glaucoma.
Group members can:
- initiate discussions;
- publish comments to a “wall;”
- email other members;
- alert other members to upcoming events; and
- upload photos and videos.
The group is hosted by EyeDocNews Community, a new social network designed to facilitate dialogue between individuals suffering from various eye diseases concerning new treatments for their conditions.
Signing up is easy and free – just click here to join EyeDocNews Community, and then join the glaucoma support group.
And if you have any feedback after joining, I’d be delighted to hear it.
You might also enjoy...
- Do You Suffer from Macular Degeneration? Join Our New Online Support Group…
- Diagnosed With Diabetic Retinopathy? Join Our Online Support Group
- Join the EyeDocNews Patient Community to Exchange Information and Share Experiences Concerning the Latest Treatments for Various Eye Conditions From Dry Eye to Uveitis
- Childhood Glaucoma Social Network Established
- March 12 is World Glaucoma Day
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments