Join the EyeDocNews Patient Community to Exchange Information and Share Experiences Concerning the Latest Treatments for Various Eye Conditions From Dry Eye to Uveitis
July 11, 2012
We are excited to announce the launch of EyeDocNews Community, a new social network that allows individuals affected by eye disease, and their families, caregivers, and physicians, to exchange information and share experiences concerning the latest treatments and therapies for their condition.
We invite you to sign up for your free membership today. Members can start their own discussions, join support groups, and even publish their own personal blogs, thereby providing a wonderful opportunity to network, and engage in dialogue with other individuals who share their interest in learning more about new treatments for various eye diseases, including macular generation, glaucoma, cataract, and other conditions.
We hope many people will benefit from this new and valuable online resource, and encourage all readers to sign up today.
You might also enjoy...
- Do You Suffer from Glaucoma? Join Our New Online Support Group…
- Diagnosed With Diabetic Retinopathy? Join Our Online Support Group
- Do You Suffer from Macular Degeneration? Join Our New Online Support Group…
- Foundation Fighting Blindness Blog Focuses on Treatments for Retinal Diseases
- What Are Side Effects of Crystalens?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments