Everything You Wanted to Know About Stem Cells in Ophthalmology
June 18, 2012
My writeup about stem cells in ophthalmology is now online as a featured article in Retina Today. It explains what stem cells are, the various types, and where they are being used in treating ophthalmic disorders.
A complete list of companies and institutions and the clinical trials now underway (or soon to be) are shown in the pdf version. To read the article, follow this link.
You might also enjoy...
- Stem Cells/Cell Therapy in Ophthalmology Tables Updated
- Gene Therapy in Ophthalmology Tables Updated
- Current Status of Stem Cells and Gene Therapy in Ophthalmology
- List of Clinical Trials Evaluating Use of Stem Cells to Treat Eye Diseases
- A Complete List of Current Ophthalmic Stem Cell Trials
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments