Excellent DVD From Dr. Arbisser Regarding Unplanned Vitrectomy
January 31, 2012
I received a DVD from Cataract and refractive Surgery Today. It’s about an hour of discussion and clip from Dr. Lisa Arbisser, a well-known surgeon, who goes into clear detail exactly what to do and not do when faced with posterior capsular rupture and vitreous presentation. The clips are also on Eyetube. I think this DVD should be required viewing from all surgeons, especially those early in their careers. Her advice can really make the difference in our patients’ vision.
You might also enjoy...
- Dr. Agarwal Does It Again- New technique To Prevent Nucleus Drop
- Is Plasmin Helpful in Treating Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)?
- Does Microplasmin Cause Posterior Vitreous Detachment?
- Retisert Indicated for Uveitis?
- Late Capsular Block Due to Propionibacterium Acnes
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments