Patient With Pain After ReLex FLEX Surgery
January 12, 2012
I had a ReLEx FLEX patient. Yesterday, after surgery, she felt severe ocular pain. I injected analgesics IM and put contact lens on both eyes. Today, she feels pain also. On slit lamp examination, her cornea shows slight haziness at lenticule removed site. I wonder what makes her pain, and how can I treat her? Thank you.
You might also enjoy...
- Femtosecond Laser Poses Challenge to LASIK
- Hi-Resolution OCT: Is it Worth the Extra Cost?
- What Do You Think of This Toric IOL Tip?
- ReLEx Femtosecond Laser System Represents Less Invasive Approach Than Standard LASIK Surgery
- Optovue Receives FDA Clearance for iVue Compact SD-OCT
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments