What Are Side Effects of Bromday Eye Drops?
September 13, 2011
I had cataract surgery on 7/14/11 and 7/28/11.
I still have alot of burning and white matter in the inside corners of my eye after I received 4 samples of Bromday eye drops to relieve the burning.
I am 73 and because of lack of physical skills about half of the medicine run back on to my cheeks.
You might also enjoy...
- Is BromSite More Effective Than Bromday Eye Drops For Postoperative Inflammation and Reduction of Ocular Pain?
- Once Daily Bromday Drops From ISTA Approved For Cataract Patients
- What Can I Do About the Side Effects of an Iridotomy?
- Can I Use Eye Drops to Treat Cataract?
- Can Cataract Incisions Be Too Small? Yep
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments