Synchrony Lens for Corneal Transplant Patient?
September 8, 2011
I had a corneal transplant as a result of an untreated infection and now need cataract surgery.
Is FDA approval of the Synchrony lens anticipated shortly?
Is this a lens that would be appropriate for a corneal transplant patient?
(editor note: we invite readers to peruse some of our own prior posts on the Synchrony IOL).
You might also enjoy...
- Video Demonstration of the EndoSerter
- What Are Risks of Cataract Surgery After Corneal Transplants?
- Christopher S. Jordan, MD, Performs First Intralase Enhanced Keratoplasty (IEK) in Northeastern United States
- Patient: 82 YOM With Fuchs Dystrophy, Cataract, and Detached Retina
- Patient With Toric Lens Implant, Corneal Transplant and YAG Laser Treatment
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments