Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction With Maskin Probe?

June 23, 2011

I have been diagnosed with meibomian gland dysfunction and seborrhoeic blepharitis. My eyes are constantly red, irritated, and I also have a small chalazion.

Do you know of anyone who treats meibomian gland dysfunction using the probing technique developed by Dr. Steven Maskin?




Jump down to form below to submit your own comments

3 Responses to “Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction With Maskin Probe?”

  • tom

    Where in Ohio can I get the probing done

  • ari

    i really have to buy those probes and try it out

  • Cynthia

    Dr. Collins at the Center for Eye Care and Optical located in West Islip NY performs this procedure