Is Lacrisert Good for Dry Eye?
March 11, 2009
A Lacrisert rep came to the office today. He stated that the Lacrisert gets great results- much more dry eye relief than taking drops four or five times a day. And many of my patients complain bitterly of taking drops so often, and many of them simply don’t respond to Retsasis. I am not sure if my patients will like the idea of inserting this thing into their conjunctival fornix, but I am willing to try. I wonder what others have found?
You might also enjoy...
- Does the Bag-in-the-Lens IOL Work?
- What Eye Drops Are Best for Dry Eye Relief?
- Should We Prescribe Vigamox Eye Drops for Pink Eye?
- Lacrisert vs. Liposic vs. Refresh Lacri-Lube vs. Refresh Liquigel
- Do You Use Collagen Plugs for Dry Eye?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments