Which OCT Machine to Buy? Used or New?
March 11, 2009
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) machines are a marvel, and extremely useful- it’s pretty much standard in a retinologist’s offfice, and in some or many generalists’ offices. But which OCT machine is best, or which gives the best value for the dollar? And how have used machines fared? This forum would be very helpful for anyone considering the purchase of one of these, so your comments would be most appreciated.
You might also enjoy...
- Hi-Resolution OCT: Is it Worth the Extra Cost?
- Researchers Create Ultra-Detailed 3-D Images of Retinas of Over 400 AMD Patients Using High Resolution OCT Machines
- Will Your Eye Surgery Center Purchase a Femtosecond Laser for Cataract Surgery?
- Ophthalmologists Use OCT to Detect Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Optovue Receives FDA Clearance for iVue Compact SD-OCT
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments