How Effective Are Bepreve Eye Drops in Treating Allergic Conjunctivitis?
March 22, 2011
ISTA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced additional results from the Company’s BEPREVE(R) (bepotastine besilate ophthalmic solution) 1.5% Phase 3 clinical studies to treat allergic conjunctivitis.
Presented in poster sessions at the 2011 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Annual Meeting in San Francisco, the results demonstrated that BEPREVE was statistically superior to placebo in reducing nonocular symptoms associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Click here for the full press release.
You might also enjoy...
- ISTA Pharmaceuticals’ Bepreve™ Receives FDA Approval For Ocular Itching Associated With Allergic Conjunctivitis
- QLT Announces Phase II Clinical Trial Results for the Olopatadine Punctal Plug Delivery System
- FDA Finds Bepreve Eye Drops from ISTA Effective At Treating Itching from Allergies, But Questions Data For Rejena Eye Drops for Treating Dry Eye
- Bepreve™ Eye Drops from ISTA Obtain Approval of FDA Dermatologic and Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee
- Lux Biosciences’ Voclosporin Phase II/III Results Presented at AAO
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments