Why Am I Seeing Double After Toric Lens Implant?
March 2, 2011
I had cataract surgery and a toric lens put in about 3 weeks ago, now my depth perception is way off and I can’t drive to work. The eye that isn’t done yet has a bifocal lens in the glasses and I have put clear glass in the eye that had the surgery. First thing in the morning, I see double, by the end of the day it’s not too bad. Is this all going to clear up when I get my other eye done?
You might also enjoy...
- What are the Pros and Cons of a Monofocal vs. Multifocal Lens?
- What is the Range of Vision for Toric Lens After Implant?
- Toric IOL and Cataract Surgery
- How Good Should My Near and Distance Vision be After a Toric IOL Implant?
- Patient With Toric Lens Implant, Corneal Transplant and YAG Laser Treatment
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments