What Are Side Effects of Crystalens?
February 16, 2011
My eye doctor is recommending a Crystalens implant.
But before I proceed, I wanted to learn more about the possible side effects of Crystalens from an independent source (preferably other patients that have such implants).
Is there a risk I will see double after surgery? Will my night vision suffer? How about light sensitivity? Any other risks or complications I should be aware of?
If any readers have had Crystalens implants and can share their experiences that would be wonderful.
You might also enjoy...
- Join the EyeDocNews Patient Community to Exchange Information and Share Experiences Concerning the Latest Treatments for Various Eye Conditions From Dry Eye to Uveitis
- What Are the Benefits to Cataract Surgery in Patients with AMD?
- Seeing Double After Crystalens Implant and Cataract Surgery
- Crystalens or Restor as a Multifocal IOL After Cataract Surgery?
- Will Light Adjustable Lens (LAL®) From Calhoun Vision Revolutionize Cataract Surgery?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments