What is Treatment for an Eye Freckle Found With Optomap Retinal Exam?
February 11, 2011
I was just told I have an eye freckle using optomap. Could you tell me if there are new lasers like the Ellex 2RT Laser that would someday treat this condition if it turns into something worse?
Is the optomap acceptable with an optometrist or should I go to an ophthalmologist next year?
You might also enjoy...
- Is There a Treatment for Lattice Degeneration?
- What Are Possible Causes of Red Eye?
- What is the Treatment for Vitreomacular Traction?
- Crystalens or Restor as a Multifocal IOL After Cataract Surgery?
- Ellex to Introduce Ultrasound Mode for Eye Cubed Ocular Imaging System at ASCRS Meeting
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments