How Soon Will Floaters Disappear After YAG Laser Treatment?
December 18, 2010
I had the YAG surgery a little over two months ago and the floaters are still annoying me. I was told to give it some time.
How much time is reasonable and what, if anything, can be done to eliminate them?
You might also enjoy...
- Should Lasers Be Used to Treat Eye Floaters?
- Seeing Double After Crystalens Implant and Cataract Surgery
- Flashes and Floaters- What Patients Should Know
- Don’t Rush to Treat Diabetic Macular Edema Post-Phaco
- Patient With Toric Lens Implant, Corneal Transplant and YAG Laser Treatment
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments