Bausch + Lomb Subsidiary Storz® Ophthalmics Introduces New Line of Single-Use Cataract Instruments
December 9, 2010
Bausch + Lomb announced that its subsidiary, Storz® Ophthalmic Instruments, has launched a new line of single-use cataract surgical instruments.
The line includes (i) six microsurgical forceps (a Capsulorhexis Forceps, a Bonn Forceps, a Tying Forceps, a McPherson Tying Forceps, a Pierse Tying Forceps and a MICS™ Capsulorhexis Forceps), and (ii) three cataract surgery manipulators (a Koch Stop & Chop Manipulator, a Phaco Spatula and a Sinskey Hook).
Read the full press release here.
You might also enjoy...
- Should You Stick with Divide and Conquer For Cataract Surgery?
- Capsulorhexis Tear-Out Retrieval
- British Ophthalmologist Develops New Cutting Tool to Make Cataract Surgery Safer By Enabling a More Precise and Predictable Capsulorrhexis
- Ocular Therapeutix Announces Successful Completion of Study of Sustained Drug Delivery Moxifloxacin Punctum Plug
- iStent from Glaukos Approved for Treatment of Glaucoma In Combination With Cataract Surgery
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments