Once Daily Bromday Drops From ISTA Approved For Cataract Patients
October 17, 2010
ISTA Pharmaceuticals announced yesterday that the FDA has approved BROMDAY(TM) (bromfenac ophthalmic solution) 0.09% as a once-daily prescription eye drop for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and reduction of ocular pain in patients who have undergone cataract extraction. ISTA expects to launch BROMDAY (formerly referred to as XiDay) prior to the end of 2010.
The company expects that the convenience of a once-daily eye drop will help with treatment compliance and benefit patients recovering from cataract surgery.
Click here for the full press release.
You might also enjoy...
- ISTA Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results for Xibrom
- Is BromSite More Effective Than Bromday Eye Drops For Postoperative Inflammation and Reduction of Ocular Pain?
- ISTA Pharmaceuticals Announces Phase 3 Results for PROLENSA(TM) Eye Drops for Treatment of Pain and Inflammation After Cataract Surgery
- iStent from Glaukos Approved for Treatment of Glaucoma In Combination With Cataract Surgery
- LensAR™ Laser System Receives FDA Clearance for Lens Fragmentation and Anterior Capsulotomy in Cataract Surgery
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments