Should I Use Cosopt to Manage Glaucoma?
October 5, 2010
I’m 46 years old and have Fuch’s dystrophy in my right eye since I was 20.
I was operated on for a cataract and I now experience pain due to glaucoma.
I am now using COSOPT (5ml), twice a day, for the glaucoma.
My question is will I now have to use Cosopt for the rest of my life to manage my glaucoma?
You might also enjoy...
- Glaucoma, Fuchs Dystrophy and Cataract Surgery
- Should a Patient With Fuch’s Dystrophy Lose Near Vision After Cataract Surgery?
- What Are Risks of Cataract Surgery After Corneal Transplants?
- Corneal Transplant for Fuch’s Corneal Dystrophy?
- Patient: 82 YOM With Fuchs Dystrophy, Cataract, and Detached Retina
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments