Is Intravitreal Lucentis During Trabeculectomy Helpful?
September 19, 2010
A small study (10 patients) suggests that intravitreal injection of Lucentis may improve the morphology and vascularity of the bleb after trabeculectomy with mitomycin. It is certainly worth further study- anything that imnproves the odds of success are always welcome.
You might also enjoy...
- Pre-Trab Phaco Means Lower Trab Success-But There’s a Catch
- Is ExPRESS Shunt Just Hype?
- Is Canaloplasty Worthwhile?
- Trabeculectomy vs. Trabectome
- Excimer Laser Trabeculostomy (ELT) in Glaucoma Treatment
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments