What Could be the Cause of Bad Headaches After Cataract Surgery?
September 2, 2010
I am a 53 year female and just over a week ago I under went cataract surgery on my right eye. I have developed extremely bad headaches behind my eye and reaching out to my temple. It doesn’t seem to go away with normal pain medicine. Could this be caused from some problem with the new lens? Will this in course go away as the eye heals and gets used to the focus and light? These don’t seem to be normal headaches – more like migraines although I have never had those before.
You might also enjoy...
- Patient: 82 YOM With Fuchs Dystrophy, Cataract, and Detached Retina
- What Can I Do About the Side Effects of an Iridotomy?
- Will Light Adjustable Lens (LAL®) From Calhoun Vision Revolutionize Cataract Surgery?
- Is Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome a Side Effect of Cardura?
- What Are Risks of Cataract Surgery After Corneal Transplants?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments