What Are Treatment Options for a Patient With Optic Nerve Damage?
July 11, 2010
I have optic nerve damage in both eyes. My left eye is 20/400 and my right eye is 20/200. I also have field vision loss in both eyes, but I can move around fairly well, my question is why can’t technology design eyewear that can take the parts of my good vision and spread it across my field to use the parts of my nerves that still see. Either using special ground eyewear or computer aided artifical vision.
You might also enjoy...
- Can Stem Cells be Used to Treat Optic Nerve Damage?
- Treatment for Optic Nerve Damage in Child From Steroid-Induced Glaucoma
- Lindane Shampoo Causes Optic Neuropathy: Case Report
- Treatment Options for 53 Year Old With Cataracts
- Novel Bionic Eye Uses Gold and Lasers
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments