Does Vitamin E Help Stem the Progression of Macular Degeneration?
June 12, 2010
An article in Ophthalmology found no harmful or beneficial effects of vitamin E on age related macular degeneration. And this was a very good study- randomized, placebo-controlled, and with 39,000 subjects. Oh well. Can we stop wasting time and money on vitamins already?
You might also enjoy...
- Research Shows Increasing Vitamin B and Folic Acid Intake May Reduce Risk of Macular Degeneration in Women
- Can Dark Chocolate Improve Vision?
- Can New Supplement With Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Vitamins C, E and Zinc Delay Progression of Macular Degeneration?
- Do Vitamins C and E Prevent Cataract?
- Does Early Intervention with Low Vision Aids Reduce Depression in Macular Degeneration Patients?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments