NAION and Using Stem Cell Treatment to Restore the Optic Nerve
March 10, 2010
I have non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) due to an ulcer that bled and dropped by hemoglobin and my blood pressure dropped. I have high cholesterol and high Triglycerides and border line to diabetes. I am legally blind. Can stem cell treatment help restore the optic nerve?
You might also enjoy...
- Is The New Catena Drug a Good Treatment Option for Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)?
- What Are The Treatment Options for NAION?
- Does Diabetes Reduce Risk of Glaucoma?
- Can Stem Cells Be Used to Treat Diabetic Retinopathy?
- Does Viagra Increase the Risk of Nonarteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION)?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments