What Are the Treatment Options for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction?
October 18, 2009
I have dry eyes and I must use oral doxycycline for my disease: MGD ( meibomian gland dysfunction).
But I’m intolerant, because that caused candidiasis.
Could I cure with altered doxycycline, for example with Periostat ? Or topical antibiotics?
Can I cure with topical tetracycline or azithromycin?
I need a medicine I can use for months without cause resistance of bacteria.
You might also enjoy...
- Probing to Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction With Maskin Probe?
- LipiFlow Treatment for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Approved by FDA
- Anyone Using AzaSite Eye Drops To Treat Posterior Blepharitis/Meibomian Gland Disease?
- LipiFlow® Thermal Pulsation System Effectively Treats Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments