New Treatment for Posterior Blepharitis?
September 27, 2009
I recently read the informaton by Dr. Ari Weitzner regarding posterior blepharitis, meibomian gland disease regarding a special probe developed by Dr. Maskin which clears the obstruction of the glands. It stated the probes are now commercially available. Where can I find more information regarding the probes? And, who is Dr. Maskin?
You might also enjoy...
- Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction With Maskin Probe?
- Probing to Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- What Are Treatment Options for Loss of Zeis, Moll and Meibomian Glands Due to Stevens-Johnson Syndrome/TEN?
- What Are the Treatment Options for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction?
- What Are Treatment Options for a Patient With Optic Nerve Damage?
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments