MatchedFlicker Software for Early Glaucoma Diagnosis Receives FDA Clearance
July 2, 2009
ModernMedicine announced today that MatchedFlicker glaucoma diagnosis and monitoring software from EyeIC has received FDA 510(k) clearance.
The technology enables eyecare professionals to view the difference between retinal images taken from the same patient at different visits as motion, thereby facilitating glaucoma diagnosis and monitoring. Changes can be marked on the images and saved or printed.
You might also enjoy...
- EyeIC Raises Funds to Market MatchedFlicker Software for Glaucoma Diagnosis
- Carl Zeiss Meditec Receives FDA Clearance for Cirrus HD-OCT Software Version 4.0
- Regeneron’s EYLEA® Injection Approved for the Treatment of Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Europe
- Patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma Have Increased Risk of Stroke
- Ellex Unveils New Diagnostic Ultrasound System at AAO
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments