Bausch + Lomb Launches KeraSoft® IC Contact Lenses for Keratoconus and Other Irregular Corneas
January 13, 2012
Earlier this week, Bausch + Lomb announced the availability of KeraSoft® IC silicone hydrogel contact lenses in the United States. KeraSoft IC lens technology allows for custom-made contact lenses by authorized laboratories for patients with irregular corneas, including keratoconus, Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, and other complex corneal irregularities, and those caused by complicated laser eye surgery.
Each KeraSoft IC lens is custom-made for a patient’s exact needs, and KeraSoft IC lenses can offer increased wear time and improved comfort for patients. KeraSoft IC lenses are a patented combination of the latest technologies in silicone hydrogel materials using geometries from complex mathematics to offer comfortable wear and excellent vision and have been recognized with the UK’s Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation.
Click here to read the full press release.
You might also enjoy...
- Do Contact Lenses Cause Corneal Ulcers?
- Color-Changing Contact Lenses To Replace Blood Tests for Diabetics
- KeraSoft IC Lenses for Keratoconus Patient in Pennsylvania
- SynergEyes(R) Launches New Website for Keratoconus Patients
- Diagnosing Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency Associated With Contact Lens Wear
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments