Alternate-night Dosing Schedule Effective With Lumigan
October 15, 2011
Researchers noted nearly identical IOP in patients who took Lumigan 0.03% every other night, compared to every night. I have noticed this, too, among my patients who did this out of concern for cost or simply not particularly compliant. For some patients, this may also very well be a good idea for those who have fewer side effects from every-other night dosing. I have switched to Lumigam 0.01% and indeed notice less redness. I will consider going QOD for those insurance plans that don’t cover this concentration.
You might also enjoy...
- Alternatives to Lumigan Eye Drops for Glaucoma?
- New Lumigan Eye Drops at Lower Strength But Same Effectiveness
- Lumigan or Alphagan Drops for Glaucoma in Patient With Dry AMD and Past Cataract Surgery
- New Entity- Prostaglandin-Associated Periorbitopathy
- New Lumigan Eye Drop Formulation for Glaucoma From Allergan Approved by FDA
Jump down to form below to submit your own comments